Seacoast United is adopting a staged approach to reopening, in alignment with the guidelines provided by the State of New Hampshire. Company policies will be updated as additional information and resources become available.
SUSC has outlined responsibilities that are shared between the organization, its coaches, parents, and players in an effort to keep everyone safe.
Modifications have been made to the foot traffic pattern at all Seacoast United facilities, both indoor and outdoor. Maps have been outlined for other facilities where Seacoast United programs will be offered, please refer to the FACILITY PLANS heading on this page for more information by location.
- Individuals are asked to self-screen at home prior to arrival at SUSC Facilities. Please click HERE for COVID screening questions. Do not come to training if you are sick.
- The new foot traffic pattern has been outlined for all to follow on their way to the fields.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle until the specified start time of your training session.
- Players will report to the designated field as outlined by your coach/DOC (separate email) and need to check in with their assigned coach.
- Both in the parking lot and on the playing surface, please remember to follow social distancing guidelines.
INDOOR FACILITY PLAN (ONLY)
- Face coverings are recommended unless you are vaccinated and/or actively participating on the field.
- Per CDC Guidance, we recommend all customers in substantial or high transmission counties to wear a face covering.
Last updated 10/20/21