Seacoast United utilizes online registrations for all of our indoor and outdoor leagues. Please click the Online Registration link to the left to view the leagues that are available this winter indoor season, and to begin the registration process.
Fall Session (7 weeks): August 30th through October 6th, 2017
Winter Session I (12 weeks): October 23rd, 2017 through January 14th, 2018
Winter Session II (12 weeks): January 15th, 2017 through April 8th, 2018
Spring Session (8 weeks): April 22nd, 2018 through June 16th, 2018
Summer Session (8 weeks): June 2018 through August 2018
Holidays/Arena Closures: Thanksgiving Day & Black Friday, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. League games will be made up on different day sif the holiday lies on a typical game day.
Please follow the session links to the left to view available age divisions and online registration.
2017/18 League Information
The age groups for indoor leagues will range from 7 yrs old to Over 30's. Both boys' and girls' leagues will be offered with the availability of coed in some age divisions.
- Teams must be paid in full prior to the 2nd game. A $100 non-refundable deposit must be paid upon registration to reserve space in the league.
- Payment includes all referee fees and insurance.
- Teams are required to have matching jerseys AND alternat colored jerseys.
- Teams must be accompanied by a designated coach or parent (for youth leagues) who is over 21 yrs of age.
- All registration must be completed online prior to competition.
League Registration Fees
Individuals Looking For A Team
If you are an individual looking to participate in any Seacoast United indoor league (age appropriate), but do not have a full team to play for, we offer a "pool player" list with the hopes that either of the following can happen:
- Enough individuals register as pool players, allowing Seacoast United to create a team, and for youth leagues have a parent as the "team coach" or "team contact".
- A team will need extra players for their roster and we can connect those teams with pool players, offering additional players for their rosters.
Unfortunately there are no guarantees that Seacoast United will be able to find a team for individuals looking to play. If you would like ot add your name and contact information to our Pool Player list, please click here.
Interested in officiating indoor league games? Please register by clicking here.
For questions on any of our indoor/outdoor leagues, please contact Darrell Betley at 603-758-7156 or by email.
Seacoast United Concord Indoor Sports
10 Ferry St., Suite 105
Concord, NH 03301